Sunday, July 17, 2011

Craig-Dowsett Reunion Sunday August 21, 2011

  Update for all the Craig and Dowsett family members

The family reunion is scheduled to take place
Sunday afternoon, August 21st
at
 St Johns Anglican Church Hall
located right beside the church
2 George St S, Smiths Falls,
ON K7A 1X4
(613) 283-1261



      There are going to be several of us there who are researching the family lines and you don't want to miss Susan Hull's collections of photos, they are amazing. I'm pretty sure there will be refreshments of some sort and things for the kids to do.

     For all my Wood and Lumsden relatives, most of my grandmother's family will also be there so feel free to drop by and say hello.

     If you have any questions, drop me a line, or leave a comment and I'll do my best to answer. Hope to see all of you there.

     Below is a copy of the flyer the organizers put together with all the details. Click to enlarge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I hope you enjoyed your time in the "Kitchen".