Friday, October 21, 2011

Off to Grandmother's house we go

     That's right, a trip home for my grandfather's 90th birthday. Things are looking better and better for me coming from such a long lived and healthy family.

     This is a bit rushed, I'm in the middle of baking my desserts I have to take with me for the big celebration on Sunday. I'm trying a new recipe, here and just in case it isn't all that I hope an old favourite here. I'll let you know how the family reacts. Very honest and brutal blunt critics if they don't like something. LOL

     I've got my camera packed so hopefully I'll remember to use it, my 16G memory stick so I can poach everyone else's photos and my iPod all loaded up for the long drive. New favourite, "Sexy and I know it" by LMFAO.

     Have an amazing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I hope you enjoyed your time in the "Kitchen".